Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Different Tactic... Let's See If This Works...

The Keyword Game! (Having fun while also making money... maybe... I really don't know what I'm doing. This could be totally the wrong thing and I wouldn't even know. But I am going to try, by God.)

Vocab Words:
win your law suit, lawyer, Los Angeles lawyer, Mickey Mouse, California Real Estate, vacation, surfing, shark

I just threw "shark" in there for good measure. Sharks can shake up any story.

Vocab Story:

Once upon a time, there was a California Real Estate lawyer (which isn't a real profession, but it should be) and his name was Mickey Mouse because his parents hated him and wanted him to be made fun of and fail at life. Anyway, Mickey Mouse decided to take a vacation from his stressful life as a Los Angeles Lawyer (more specifically, a California Real Estate lawyer) and go surfing. Sadly, Mickey Mouse was eaten by a shark. Guess what his last word were? "Win your law suit." That's what he said.

I don't know why anyone would utter those particular last words, but for the sake of this story and my AdSense revenue, those were poor Mickey Mouse's last words.

May he rest in peace.

No comments: