Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Cat in My Life

This is Boyfriend's cat, Angelo. I think he is probably mentally ill. He had to be put on Prozac for a little while, but apparently it wasn't helping him and it just made him obese so he is not on Prozac anymore.

I like Angelo because he is so unpredictable! I never get bored with petting him - mostly because I don't ever get to pet him for very long before he starts mauling me for no reason.

Sometimes I put on several layers of very thick clothing and a pair of leather gloves and wage battle with Angelo. I can't tell if he likes it or not, but it's sure fun for me! One time he bit through two sweatshirts and probably gave me rabies, but most of the time he is pretty ineffective at harming me.

4 comments:

Jim said...

Wow, another penny for your thoughts...

Blaise said...

bahahahaha.... I used to do that to my sister's cat when he was a kitten. He retaliated by lurking around, waiting for me to walk by this particular corner and then jumping up and attacking the back of my thighs.
I learned my lesson!

Birte said...

Does that cat get along with the rats? I kind of like cats and have contemplated having one but I love my rats too much to put them in danger.

Whiskey said...

Sounds like my cat, Strider. He's fat. And a killer. I call him Jabba the Cat now.