Saturday, October 17, 2009

So I Just Realized That I Should Probably Talk About Cats Again

Cats seem to be a good niche for me.

I have no idea why.

Would you like it if I talked about cats some more?

Well guess what?

That's exactly what I am going to do. And if you don't like it? Tough kittens. That is a stupid phrase that I would never say in real life.

Keywords: id, pets, cats, dogs, microchip, collar, tags, find, lost, found, mayonnaise.

I like to throw in weird words every now and again. Who knows? Maybe someone out there is looking for a mayonnaise tracker. What am I saying? This really doesn't make any sense at all. It is quickly turning into a WTF? site. Which is why I should reiterate: you should probably only read this if you are abusing some sort of substance.

Okay.

Vocab Story: So this one time? There were a bunch of cats and dogs and mayonnaises (I think I pretty much have a monopoly on that word...). They all got together at the local Lost and Found and decided to create a foundation (oooh... "foundation" is probably a great keyword!) for pets who did not wish to be tracked by a microchip. Because that limits an animal's freedom. Sometimes animals want the option of going out and getting run over by a car or lost forever. They are like teenagers only animal-ier. Anyway, all the pets got together and burned their collars and id tags - like women used to burn their bras but not really at all like that actually. I need to find a job... wait... this kind of is my job. Isn't that insane ??? I get paid to sit here and write stupid stories about pets organizing a strike on microchips and id tags. I hope Google is cool with this because I would much rather do this than flip burgers.

No comments: